Our client is a global technology company currently undergoing rapid growth. They are seeking to employ the services of a business development manager based in Palmerston North.
The key responsibilities of the role focus on pre-sales and your ability to align our clients services with their customers’ business requirements and offer IT information and pre-sales advice showing client’s end to end solutions and strategic technology roadmaps that deliver business outcomes for customers, especially to do with infrastructure, cloud and managed services.
Technical knowledge is preferred in many of the technologies mentioned below:
- Environment: IT Managed Services work environment
- Networks: Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki, HP Aruba
- Wintel: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
- Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V, VDI concepts and technologies
- Cloud: Office 365, AWS and/or Azure, local service providers and cloud platforms
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure support or pre-sales roles, ideally within a NZ medium sized business
If you are successful in securing this role you’ll be joining a team that pride themselves on being at the top of their game. This company recognises their employees with excellent benefits such as discounted health insurance, gym memberships and dental care to name a few. They are a strong believer in the importance of work/life balance, supporting and encouraging our employees to get involved in fitness challenges around New Zealand.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please note that only people who are currently in New Zealand and available to attend interviews, who hold a current New Zealand Work Visa will be considered for this role. Others may not necessarily be responded to. When submitting your CV, please provide this in a MS Word format.