This is a 9 month fixed term role in Rotorua to work closely with the Change Manager and Project Manager. To support the Change Manager with the planning, scheduling and coordination of all change activities including communications, documentation and training.
- Assist with undertaking change impact analysis for the different business units to implement Business Unit Readiness Plans (BURPs)
- Liaise with Communications to ensure the information on the intranet is up to date
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed throughout the implementation project and expectations are managed
- Assist in the preparation of User Guides and other resources to support staff in the use of applications
- Support the respective SMEs to update relevant policies and procedures and system documentation
- Co-ordinate with trainers and SMEs and schedule training for users, recording attendance and following up non-attendees
- Gain a thorough understanding of ERP applications, basic navigation and procure to pay functionality to be able to support staff if required during training and the immediate post Go-Live period
- Supporting the Project Manager with any administrative tasks that may be required
- Support the implementation of ERP applications in a positive and reassuring manner when interacting with staff, while acknowledging the realities and extent of the change and initial difficulties that they may find.
- Be a positive role model when the project and/or staff need to resolve challenges related to the implementation, proactively helping to problem solve and remove any barriers to change
- Provide other support to the ERP implementation project as required
To apply for this position you will need to be ideally living in or near Rotorua or you will need to be prepared to commute to Rotorua. You will have the right to work in New Zealand and to be available for interview. Please provide a Word formatted CV. For further information contact Andy Mardell.