We require a level 2 systems engineer for a 3 month contract in Greenlane.
- Managing mobile connections including global roaming, price plans, billing accounts, sim swaps and general administration of mobile services
- Setting up mobile devices (tablets and phones) including enrollment on the MDM platform and configuring email and other mobile applications
- Mobile support and technical troubleshooting
- Ordering hardware and software
- Experience in customer service role
- Logistics background
- Strong Outlook and Excel skills
- Oracle experience is beneficial
- Strong interest in mobile devices and technology including Android and Apple/iOS based devices
- Able to write user guides, technical support documentation, experience with processes and process documentation
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Only people who are currently in Auckland and available to attend interviews, who hold a current New Zealand Work Visa will be considered for this role. Others may not necessarily be responded to. When submitting your CV, please provide this in a MS Word format.