One of NZ’s fastest growing AI companies is looking to grow its team with an experienced engineer looking to take the next step in their career development. With a platform centered on a multi-continent cloud distributed applications, the company is utilising the latest technolgoies on the cutting edge of AI research with a focus in areas including machine learning, natural language processing and image processing.
The company is looking for an enthusisatic engineer to work with the core application in support of the deployment of AI technologies into the cloud. Working with platforms such as AWS and Azure and private-cloud, the company is looking for an engineer who is wanting to utilise the latest development and operations (DevOps) practices.
- Object orientated programming (company primarily utilises PHP/Python – you don’t need direct experience but be highly proficient with other OO languages and be prepared to self-train quickly)
- Interest in new languages, especially Go
- Relational and non relational databases (i.e. SQl/NoSQL)
- Linux system operations/admin VERY helpful
- Looking for experienced candidates who can learn fast and apply their skills from the get-go
- Apache experience is desirable.
In return the client offers a supportive and friendly working environment within nice modern facilities along with many other benefits.
To apply for this position you will need to be in Auckland, have the right to work in New Zealand and to be available for interview. Please provide a Word formatted CV. For further information contact Bern Mardell.