Our clients requires a security focused systems engineer required in Mt Wellington for a six month contract.
We are looking for a security specialist with general all around hands-on skills to review, implement additional security controls across all our client’s internal platforms and across their DMZ.
- Secure the client’s AD Controllers
- Audits for creating processes around investigating bad passwords and logins as well as reviewing privileged accounts on a monthly basis.
- Creating rules and guidelines then auditing Whitelisitng in the DMZ
- Reducing the clients threat exposure by configuring threats on servers highlighted via Threat Reporting Tools
- Turning on firewalls of all servers
- Enabling Telnet SSH on all switches
- Documentation of the client’s DMZ, Antivirus, AntiMalware Tools
- Enhancing processes for dealing with email, browser and Virus alerts
Only people who are currently in Auckland and available to attend interviews, who hold a current New Zealand Work Visa will be considered for this role. Others may not necessarily be responded to. When submitting your CV, please provide this in a MS Word format.