Require a security focused systems engineer.
We are looking for a security specialist with general all around hands-on skills to review, implement additional security controls across all our internal platforms and across our DMZ.
- Secure the client’s AD Controllers
- Audits for creating processes around investigating bad passwords and logins as well as reviewing privileged accounts on a monthly basis.
- Creating rules and guidelines then auditing Whitelisitng in the DMZ
- Reducing the clients threat exposure by configuring threats on servers highlighted via Threat Reporting Tools
- Turning on firewalls of all servers
- Enabling Telnet SSH on all switches
- Documentation of the client’s DMZ, Antivirus, AntiMalware Tools
- Enhancing processes for dealing with email, browser and Virus alerts
Suitable applicants, who are eligible to work in New Zealand and are available to start a contract at short notice are asked to submit an MS Word version resume quoting CMC3486