Our south Auckland based client is seeking a level 3 systems engineer to help with infrastructure project work for three months. The successful person will be a good all round engineer with broad infrastructure and some networking support skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
In this role the required skills and tasks include the following:
- Take escalated level 3 phone calls and resolve internal Infrastructure, networking and some application issues as well as doing some face-to-face implementation
- Administration and support on Windows Server 2008r2.
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Support and implement VMware ESXi
- Strong Citrix skills
- Some Cisco configuration of new switches and some limited support
Experience is more important but if you have MCITP that would be preferred. The most important aspect of this role is to have excellent communication skills coupled with a can do attitude.
New Zealand residency or a work Visa is required and you will need to be immediately available for interview. Please provide a Word formatted CV. For further information contact Andy Mardell.